Tesco's New Frozen Toasties: the height of laziness?


Whilst perusing the new products in Tesco recently I came across something that made me stop in my tracks. "Really?!" I thought...people are really lazy enough to buy a FROZEN Toasted Sandwich?" It's not like they are that hard to slap together especially if you have a Toastie Maker.


The frozen delights come in classic Toastie flavours like Cheese & Ham, Tuna & Sweetcorn, BBQ Chicken, and Cheese Tomato & Spinach.




The latter even comes with wholemeal bread...mmm healthy frozen Toastie!


I imagine this range may be popular with students, although I reckon they'd opt for something shop-bought over these - too much effort!

Have you tried the new frozen Toasties from Tesco? Are they actually any good? Let me know in the comments!


Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts