New Coca Cola Zero Peach (UK)

coca cola zero sugar peach

When I bought the New Diet Coke Mango flavour the other day I didn't realize that there was also a Peach variety, in the Coca Cola Zero Sugar range and exclusively available from Tesco. When someone informed me via Instagram I had to go and look for some, and luckily found this bottle in the same Tesco Express as the Diet Coke Mango. This cost £1.25, quite a lot for a small bottle!

coca cola zero sugar peach

Described as "Sparkling Low Calorie Peach Flavour Soft Drink with Vegetable Extracts with Sweeteners" these come in both 500ml small bottles and also larger bottles.

coca cola zero peach uk

Like all Coca Cola products this contains caffeine as well as the sweeteners aspartame and acesulfame k.



coca cola zero sugar peach tesco

I waited until I got home to try it, as with the Mango variety I had to drink it using my authentic Coca Cola glass!

coca cola zero peach

I took a sip...unlike the Mango variety the flavour here is a lot tamer, you get an initial peach taste that is very refreshing but it quickly gives way to the stronger cola flavour. It's very nice indeed, but I would have preferred the peach to be a lot stronger. I think the Diet Coke Mango variety works better because Diet Coke doesn't have a "strong" taste like Coca Cola Zero does, so the fruit flavouring isn't overshadowed quite so much.

Overall, this is definitely a nice and different drink from Coca Cola but it's not perfect, so I hope to see more new UK varieties in the future (maybe the Diet Coke Ginger Lime and Zesty Blood Orange cans recently launched in the US?):



Ingredients: Carbonated water, colour caramel e150d, phosphoric acid, natural flavourings including caffeine, sweeteners aspartame & acesulfame k, acidity regulator sodium citrate.

Nutrition: 0.4 calories, 0g carbohydrates, 0g sugars.

7.5 out of 10. 



Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts